The CABA Foundation
The CABA Foundation was established and approved as a 501(c)(3) in September 2014. The goal of the Foundation is to expose and attract new talent to the business and general aviation industry through education, events, scholarships, mentorships and apprenticeships and to provide our membership a means to give back to communities around Colorado.
CABA Foundation Scholarships provide support of aviation career development and/or advancement, helping to ensure that our industry continues to be vibrant with young people entering careers in all areas of aviation.
COMING SOON - 2019 Scholarship Opportunities
CABA Foundation Board Members
- Chris Dole, Precision Aircraft Management
- Matthew Feltner, Willis Towers Watson
- Gretchen Jahn, Knotridge Corporation
- Lynn Krogh, International Jet Aviation
- Kandi Spangler, JetAVIVA
- Barry Stidham, Ball Corporation
- Chris Swathwood, Altivation Aircraft Sales & Acquisition
For more information about the Foundation, please email us at email@example.com