Golf, Airlift, and Glenwood Springs Airport GWS

15 May 2020 8:54 AM | Anonymous member (Administrator)

May 4, 2020

As Colorado slowly begins to reopen from the covid-induced shutdown of businesses, flight instruction, and other activities, we wanted to let you know that CABA's Annual Golf Tournament has been postponed to August 13th or 20th. We will send out the date confirmation and issue updates as information becomes available, or you can also check back here for information.

The CABA Board sincerely appreciates all those who responded to our call for volunteer pilots and ground support for a medical airlift. As it turns out, our services were not needed which in one respect is a good thing! However, we still stand ready if and when we are called upon.

Speaking of airlifts, we remind you that the Holiday VFW Airlift is on the horizon and we'll be ramping up the planning for that event in the coming months. 

Also a HUGE THANK YOU!  to those who signed the petition supporting opening the Glenwood Springs Airport - our email campaign for the petition clearly made an impact as GWS has been reopened TODAY! 


Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software